- This event has passed.
Developing a Monthly Marketing Plan
October 25, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Crafting an effective marketing plan takes experience, structure and some proactive organization. It’s also one of the most frequent reasons companies seek the advice of outside consultants.
In this free interactive workshop, we’ll discuss the key elements of a successful plan and design the foundation for an effective, easy-to-follow marketing plan that will help your business or organization get measurable results.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- The difference between a marketing budget and a marketing plan
- How to get more sales without any advertising at all
- Where to spend – and where not to spend – money
- Best ways to track if marketing efforts are working
To make the most of this workshop, you should come with:
- An understanding of how your business makes money
- Goals for the areas you want to grow
- The seasonality of sales trends in your business and industry
- A desire to be organized and effective with your marketing efforts
You’ll leave with the makings of a plan you can implement to help you find new customers and earn more sales leads.
Refreshments will be provided.