Our Marketing Programs
How We Do What We Do For You
What are we going to do and how are we going to do it?
Following our Strategy Scripting engagement, we’ll have answers those two important questions.
We’ve designed marketing programs to help you clearly understand what our working relationship will look like. The clarity in what we’ve outlined helps us our team better focus on the things you need most from us.
Our marketing programs are:
- Lead Flow
- Design & Deliver
In short – let’s get more people wanting to buy your stuff.
This program is very tactical, targeted, and scalable. It’s a focused lead generation program designed to be monitored and measured.
This program includes the following tactical pieces:
- Website enhancement/best practices
- Content development
- Email marketing
- Social media strategy
- Call to action/list building activities
- Digital and traditional advertising execution
In short – let’s get more people talking about your business.
This is a public relations program designed to create influence and build awareness. We’ll have our APR accredited team draft a public relations plan based on what you’re looking to achieve.
This program includes the following:
- Public relations planning and outreach
- Coalition building
- Advocacy work
- Internal and external messaging
- Crisis management
- Media relations
DESIGN & DELIVER
In short – we work with you to decide what you need and then get it done.
Our team is built to be integrated, responsive, and effective. This program gives you the best of all we offer. This is our agency retainer program and it’s geared at partnering with you to attack problems, create campaigns, and implement marketing programs.
You’ll have an assigned Account Manager that will work with you to create priorities that make most sense for your business, schedule, and budget.
The program includes:
- Regular strategic planning with creative development and execution
- Monthly and quarterly goals; weekly communication plans
- Full service, integrated approach utilizing pr, design, web and video as needed
- Campaign development and reporting as needed
- Media budgeting and management
- Annual partner-level strategic planning and review with your leadership team