What’s Included in the Cost of our Website Design Projects?
You want to know what you get for your money? Fair question.
For the Skimmers
- An account manager who will take a keen interest in your business goals
- Design & marketing advice to make your website a promotional machine
- A project managed with purpose and precision so you know what to expect
- Google-friendly content strategies to help you rank high for search results
- An enormously detailed go-live review to ensure it works and looks good in all browsers
- Support when you need it, answers when you ask, and prompt, personal attention throughout
For Those Who Like to Read All the Details
Each web design quote is designed to provide value to the client by following a structured project management process.
We sincerely appreciate being a part of your search for a website design partner and we do want to make sure we are the right fit for your company, your chemistry, and your goals.
It’s important for you to find a partner that works best for what you’re looking to accomplish. (By the way, to help you find the right company, here’s a list of some other website design companies in our area besides Sutherland Weston.)
To help you come to your own decision, here are some things we’d like you to know up front:
- We don’t talk tech. We talk business.
- We try our best to relate and to be relatable.
- We’ll ask you questions about your customers, your business, and your profits.
- We’ll want to know what makes you tick, what makes you different, and where you want your business to go.
- We believe your website should be designed and developed with a strategic marketing focus to help you make more money.
- There are lower-priced companies, templates, and tools for websites available. Many of these are fitting alternatives for a number of businesses. The work we do for our clients is more involved, more strategic, and we believe, more valuable than these options.
It’s our goal to not only work hard to give you a fantastic website that will help you find new customers and make more money but also to make the experience of crafting it easy, efficient. and valuable.
We stand by our work, support our clients with professional advice, and if we happen to make a mistake, we promptly address it and do all we can to make it right.
Our website proposals reflect more than just pages, pictures, and paragraphs for your business.
It represents our commitment to help you grow your business.
If this is the kind of experience–and the type of company–you’re seeking, then Sutherland Weston may indeed be the right choice for your business.
What’s included in the cost of a website design quote are the following benefits:
- Your company will be assigned a project manager who will work with you on a regular basis to make this process as smooth and easy as possible.
- Our marketing team will take the time to learn about your company, your customers, and your goals and build the development strategy that best suits you.
- Your website will be custom designed to speak to the type of customers that make you the most money.
- We do not sub contract out our work. We have a team of folks who work together in the same office. It builds collaboration, creativity, and better overall effectiveness.
- Your website will be strategically programmed to be Google-friendly and optimized to be found by search engines for search terms that help you make money. This helps decrease Yellow Page expenditures for small businesses.
- Your website will be integrated with analytic software to help you easily explore trends on how your website is being used.
- Your website will be fully responsive to resize automatically for smartphone and mobile device viewing.
- You will be able to easily maintain your own website with no ongoing monthly fee. The software is friendly, flexible, and responsive to small business marketing needs.
- You will receive personal training on the basics as well as how to manage specific elements that matter most to your business.
- Our team of content creators will work with you during the project to help develop page copy and headlines that will get the attention of both customers and search engines.
- Our graphics team will design custom web banners and graphics to help your site look professional and function as an effective marketing tool.
- Your finished website will incorporate our decades of experience in small business marketing and common sense tactics to help you get more leads and inquiries.
- Our website hosting plan includes daily personal monitoring of your site, automatic computerized check-ins of your website every two minutes to ensure issues are cared for promptly, and a secure hosting facility with regular backups.
- When your website is complete, we utilize a wide network of social media connections to promote your business.
- We include a professionally developed news release, article, and photo that are distributed to media channels of most relevance to your business.