Maine Based Video Production Services Company
Creative. Responsive. Experienced.
Our award-winning audio and video production team blends decades of experience in broadcast television, professional theatre, commercial radio and professional newscasting with cutting edge trends and technology.
The result is an idea-generation and video production process second to none.
Our in-house team’s comprehensive approach to video production includes:
- Initial discussion / goal setting
- Draft script development/revision
- Talent, resources, and locations needed
- Scheduling calendars for travel, shots, and people needed the filming
- Filming on location(s)
- Editing film into an initial rough timeline
- Gathering external voice-overs, music and props
- Exporting for review of initial video draft
- Communication with the client on edits and comments from initial draft
- Revisions as needed
- Captions & Transcripts
- Exporting final product to locations or destinations needed
The type of videos we create:
From product demonstration, company overviews and trade-show promotions, we help shape effective visual stories that enables your business to catch the attention of prospective customers.
Corporate Video Includes:
- Product demonstration
- Employee / Corporate Culture
- Blogs / Pro Tips For Social And Web Use
- Trade Show Awareness & Marketing
- Corporate Overview / Explanation
- Public Relation / Informational Overview
Sample Work From Our Corporate Video Portfolio:
If you’re looking to sell it, our team offers you a one-stop shop from idea generation to post production polish to help make the register ring.
Commercial Video Includes:
- Television Ads / Campaigns
- New Product Roll Out
- Event / Sale / Limited Time Offer
- 15, 30 or 60 Second For Web & Social Media
- Video Pre-Roll For Paid Digital Marketing Needs
Sample Work From Our Commercials Video Portfolio:
Our team leads the way when it comes to awards, celebrations, company anniversary and special event videos. You give us the goal and we go to work making your event look great.
Recognition Videos Include:
- Company Anniversaries
- Annual Event / Gala Celebration
- Award-Winner Overview
- Achievement Awards
Sample Work From Our Recognition Video Portfolio:
Non-Profit Organization Videos
Telling stories to help support the mission, raise the funds or inspire action is our specialty.
Non-Profit Organization Videos Include:
- Annual Campaign Overview
- Capital Campaign
- Cause or Event Promotion
- Fund-Raising Awareness
- Video Case Statement
Sample Work From Our Non Profit Video Portfolio:
Additional Video Notes & Capabilities
Drone / Aerial Video Footage
We are FAA Part 107 certified to fly and operate for spectacular drone and aerial filming needs.
Pre-Production & Video Filming
Our preparation process is called FocusFraming. It includes exploring your goals, vision and intended uses of the video you’re looking to create.
Our video pre-production process also includes script development, audience consideration, story boarding, actor selection, visual, sounds and the logistical needs of your project.
Post-Production Video Services
Our in-house team brings the intense planning and in-the-field shooting to life with graphics, motion, special effects and the extra touches it takes to make a strong and effective impression.
Finished products are delivered in the format you need and with the complementary pieces you need to start using your video right away!