Award-Winning Website Design Services & Strategy – Bangor, Maine
Website Design Services
Our website design services includes a Bangor, Maine based team of in-house designers, programmers, content writers and quality control professionals. Our team is ready to help you plan, design and develop and effective and money-making website for your business. Each website design project we engage in includes:
- Prompt attention & project management
- Meaningful and relatable marketing advice
- Impactful custom-design graphics for your site
- High ranking, Google-preferred page designs
- Content guidance, editing and formatting
- Seamless social media integration
- Secure hosting and constant performance monitoring
- Knowledgeable people you can talk to
“An Excellent Partner To Work With”
“Sutherland Weston was an excellent partner to work with in the design and implementation of our new website. We had several challenging issues to work through in terms of how we wanted our overall presentation and home plans to be accessed, and Cary’s team was very responsive to our design thoughts–always a key quality in a good partnership.”
– John Quinlan, Sales & Design, Northeastern Log Homes
“Excellent Firm To Work With”
“Excellent firm to deal with. Everyone is friendly, helpful and accommodating. They get to know you before making recommendations. We hired them to build a new website and for marketing. So far the campaign that they put in place has been very successful. Highly recommended”
– Gina Phillipon, Sales & Design, Midcoast Energy Systems
What Is Our Website Development Process?
Our website development process includes seven key components, all designed to make it more efficient and effective for us to work together. This process has developed over the last 15 years and enables us to work with clients in any geographical location. It’s the result of making mistakes and finding wins; of seeking to be better and fine tuning the process to do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
Our process includes these steps:
1. Discovery – meaningful discussion regarding how you make revenue, what your priorities and goals, who your key audiences are, what success looks like and assignment of initial homework.
2. Design – mapping out both the primary look and feel of the site as well as the page structures that we’ll use in your website process. We go beyond colors and graphics and look at how the functionality of your site will be used by your website visitors.
3. Content – we’ll lead you through the content creation and editing phase using simple and straight-forward online tools. We’ll help get the experience and expertise you bring to your business out of your head an onto the screen to help attract more visitors, inquiries and business opportunities.
4. Production – our team will take the layouts, the functions and the features we’ve all agreed on and go to work with programming genius. This includes integrating with the WordPress management system so you’ll be able to manage your smart and fresh-looking website with ease.
5. Review & Audit – we’ll want to make sure your site is functioning the way it should in all standard browsers and all devices. This process includes a thorough review of links, pages, responsiveness and technical behaviors to make sure you’re ready to be seen by the world.
6. Deployment – when it’s time to go-live and show off your new site, our team manages the launch process. We’ll make sure Google knows your new site exists and doesn’t look for old pages and ensure the launch process goes smoothly.
7. Support – even though we’ll show you how to add, edit and delete pages and content on your new site, we know there will be questions. We’re here if you need us with responsive counsel and help along the way.
What Information Is Needed To Discuss A New Website?
The two most common reasons organizations talk to us about revamping their website are performance and presentation.
- Ranking higher in Google
- Generating more sales inquiries
- Making it easier to manage
- Site doesn’t reflect the company you are now
- Desire to use images and video in more ways
- Was designed many years ago and looks dated, tired and old
Often times, the reason organizations reach out is a combination of the issues outlined above. Our first call with you will be to better understand the reasons you’re exploring a website revamp and, more importantly to us, what success looks like when we’re done.
To be best prepared for the initial 20-30 minute free conversation about your goals, it helps if you are prepared to discuss the following:
- What are the primary concerns you have with your current site?
- What are the features and functions you wish you had?
- Are there websites you’ve reviewed that inspire you?
- Who are your primary competitors?
- How does your business make revenue?
- Who are your best customers and what are they looking for?
- What is your business doing now that’s not on your website?
- What is your business not doing now that is still on your website?
How Much Does Website Design Services Cost?
Often one of the first questions we get asked is how much does a small business website cost. While there are a number of factors that can influence price, here are the answers to the most common process questions we get:
- About 85% of the websites we build for small businesses have a website cost between $10,500 and $20,000
- Typical turn around time is between 12-18 weeks
- Catalog, shopping carts, photography, travel, and custom functionality increase the length of time and cost
- Our quoting process includes a 20-30 minute conversation regarding your goals, as outlined above.
- When we give you a quote, it will detail the plan we recommend to help you be successful.
- We won’t exceed our quote to you unless you request and approve changes in scope.
- We work to make billing work best for you with a deposit to start and billed monthly installments thereafter.