- This event has passed.
Developing a Digital Communications Plan
February 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
REGISTRATION INFO: https://www.ellsworthchamber.org/leadership/
As part of the Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce Leadership Hancock County 2021 program, Cary Weston will lead a practical and interactive workshop. We’ll discuss the essence of planning, launching, and measuring your digital marketing plan.
We’ll cover three key topics in this workshop:
- How to easily develop and defend a marketing plan to your boss
- How to be organized and proactive with the plan you develop
- How to measure digital marketing activities
Crafting an effective marketing plan takes experience, structure, and some proactive organization. It’s also one of the most frequent reasons companies seek the advice of outside consultants. Beyond execution, how do you measure if things are actually working?
In this free interactive workshop, we’ll discuss the key elements of a successful plan and design the foundation for an effective, easy-to-follow marketing plan that will help your business or organization get measurable results.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- What elements are important for an effective marketing plan
- The most important parts of an effective website – and why they are often overlooked
- How to get more sales without any advertising at all
- Best ways to track if marketing efforts are working
- How social media can be an effective piece of your marketing plan
- How To Measure Online – And Offline – Marketing Activities
- Where Is Your Website Traffic Coming From?
- What Pages From Your Website Are Most Often Found In Google
- How To Set Up A Goal And Measure Activity On Your Website
- If Social Media Is Driving Traffic To Your Site – And What They’re Doing Once They Get There
To make the most of this workshop, you should come with:
- An understanding of how your business makes money
- Goals for the areas you want to grow
- The seasonality of sales trends in your business and industry
- A desire to be organized and effective with your marketing efforts
Email questions to: