- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Advanced Video Marketing Strategy
April 16, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Time: 10:00 – 11:00
How Video Can Help Your Specific Business & Marketing Goals
Video has been rising up the ranks as a “must-have” tool in your marketing mix for years. Now, as businesses navigate new strategies amid COVID-19 and consumers spend more time online, using video effectively is more important than ever.
Join Senior Account Managers, Kate Bielinski and Lisa Sturgeon, and Video Production Manager, Brad LaBree, for this free webinar where they’ll share tips and strategies for adding video into your marketing plan – and touch on what is working right now and what isn’t.
(Please note – This is not a filming or production workshop. We will not be addressing software, cameras or equipment.)
The Format Of The Workshop:
We know there’s a desire to have interactions beyond ‘basic 101’ type stuff – so here it is!
This will be a fast-paced learning experience driven mostly by the specific needs of attendees. The first piece of the webinar will cover best practices, ways to be successful and how video is working best for organizations of all sizes.
The second piece of the webinar will be customized to the goals and questions from the group.
What Does ‘Advanced’ Mean?
Advanced means you are ready to dig into how video can work for your business or organization and bring questions and goals to the conversation.
In This Workshop, You’ll Get Ideas To Help:
- Get more attention, leads, and sales using video
- Use video effectively with social media and your website
- Show up and bring value to customers and prospects alike
- Build your audience and pipeline even if you can’t sell right now
To make the most of this workshop, you should come with:
- A desire to participate, ask questions and learn from others
- An understanding of how your business makes money
- Goals for the areas you want to grow
- The most frequent questions your business receives from customers and prospects alike
- The biggest marketing challenges your business faces
You’ll leave with a list of practical and actionable ways video can help your business.