WEBINAR: Social Media, Marketing Plans, & You
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Time: 10:00 – 11:30
“I have the ability and time – I just don’t have the plan.”
“How do I use social media for my business”
Two common issues we talk about often.
So we’d figure we’d talk about it on a webinar to see if we can help.
Join us – we’ll discuss how social media is part of a successful marketing plan. We’ll look at ways to shape your social media activities around three core topic areas. And we’ll explore simple and authentic ways to use what you already know to build and execute your marketing plan.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- What elements are important to your marketing plan
- Where to spend – and where not to spend – money
- Best ways to track if marketing efforts are working
- If/how social media can be an effective piece of your marketing plan
To make the most of this workshop, you should come with:
- Questions to share with the group – the more discussion the better!
- Common questions you receive from potential customers
- An understanding of how your business makes money
- Goals for the areas you want to grow
- The seasonality of sales trends in your business and industry
- A desire to be organized and effective with your marketing efforts