- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Advanced Social Media Strategy
April 30 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
We often get asked “How much should I be posting?” and “What really is the ROI on my staff spending time on social media?”
These two questions carry a lot of weight behind them even in the pre-COVID-19 world. However, now more than ever they really do matter.
According to Edelman, “65% of consumers say that how a company responds to crisis and communicates during one will impact the likelihood of sales after.” However, a recent study from RivialIQ actually shows that engagement and communication across all industries are down.
During this webinar, Kate and Lisa will go beyond the basics of social media and dig into some meaningful ways to craft your strategy and discuss the tools you can utilize to track and measure engagement and conversion.
We will cover best practices and how organizations of all sizes and industries are utilizing social media effectively.
Come with questions to ask during the Q&A!
In This Webinar, You’ll Get Ideas To Help:
- Craft a social media calendar with purpose
- Grow your social media footprint
- Use social media for lead generation and sales
- Determine ways to measure what you’re doing with social media
To make the most of this webinar, you should come with:
- An understanding of who your target audience is based on social media
- The biggest challenges your business has faced on social media
You’ll leave with a list of practical and actionable ways social media can help your business
WEBINAR REGISTRATION LINK: