WORKSHOP: Advanced Video Marketing Strategy – Bar Harbor
April 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Time: 10:00 – 12:00
How Video Can Help Your Specific Business & Marketing Goals
(Please note – This is not a filming or production workshop. We will not be addressing software, cameras or equipment.)
The Format Of The Workshop:
We know there’s a desire to have interactions beyond ‘basic 101’ type stuff – so here it is!
This will be a fast-paced, interactive workshop driven mostly by the specific needs of attendees. The first piece of the workshop will cover best practices, ways to be successful and how video is working best for organizations of all sizes.
The second piece of the workshop will be customized to the goals and questions from the group.
What Does ‘Advanced’ Mean?
Advanced means you are ready dig into how video can work for your business or organization and bring questions and goals to the workshop.
This workshop will rely heavily on audience participation and will include a rapid fire question and answer session.
20 Minute Pre Workshop Phone Call:
For each person that registers, we’ll reach out to you personally before the workshop to get a better feel for the goals and questions you have. We will be catering the initial presentation to best match the interests of the audience.
In This Workshop, You’ll Get Ideas To Help:
- Get more attention, leads and sales using video
- Use video effectively with social media and your website
- Find & recruit better employees
To make the most of this workshop, you should come with:
- A desire to participate, ask questions and learn from others
- An understanding of how your business makes money
- Goals for the areas you want to grow
- The most frequent questions your business receives from customers and prospects alike
- The biggest marketing challenges your business faces
You’ll leave with a list of practical and actionable ways video can help your business.
Out of courtesy to others, please limit registrants to no more than two per company. Thank you.