WORKSHOP: Developing An Effective Marketing Plan – Bar Harbor
April 7 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Time: 10:00 – 12:00
The small business marketing question we receive most often is: “I’m not sure what advertising and marketing things to do and what works – can you help?”
In this fast-paced interactive workshop, we’ll do just that.
Together, we’ll discuss the basics of a successful plan and help you design the foundation for an effective, easy-to-follow marketing plan that will help your business or organization get measurable results.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- What elements are important for an effective marketing plan
- How to get more sales without any advertising at all
- Where to spend – and where not to spend – money
- Best ways to track if marketing efforts are working
- If/how social media can be an effective piece of your marketing plan
To make the most of this workshop, you should come with:
- An understanding of how your business makes money
- Goals for the areas you want to grow
- The seasonality of sales trends in your business and industry
- A desire to be organized and effective with your marketing efforts
You’ll leave with the makings of a plan you can implement to help you find new customers and earn more sales leads.
Light refreshments will be provided.