WEBINAR: Effective Public Relations For Non-Profits
April 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Time: 10:00 – 11:00
Many non profits find themselves with growing needs, shrinking resources and are juggling too many balls at once to have a focused and meaningful marketing and communications plan.
However, organizations whose purpose, mission, and value are clearly communicated to and understood by the supporting base tend to find more success in cultivating donor relationships, finding employees and getting volunteers with more success.
Therefore, an effective marketing and communication plan has become a necessity for many non-profit organizations.
The workshop has been designed to help.
In this interactive session, we will cover five key areas of an effective communications plan: Audience, Value, Messaging, Tools and Measurement.
- Your Audiences: These are the people you need to connect with. Every organization has more than one audience. Who are they are what they mean to your organization?
- Your Value: What is the mission and purpose of your organization? What problems do you solve? What value do you provide to your audiences? Why should someone give their time or money to help support your mission?
- Your Messaging: How are you presenting your organization, your story and your value?
- Your Tools: What marketing and communications tools are you using and how are you using them? What tools do you have available that you can use better or not using at all? What makes the most sense for your organization and your budget?
- Your Measurement: What are the goals of the organization and how do you know if you’re heading in the right direction?
To make the most of this workshop, you should come with:
- An understanding of the needs and goals of your organization
- Specific goals and challenges facing your organization
- A willingness to share information, ask questions and be apart of the conversation
This will be a fast-paced, interactive workshop driven mostly by the specific needs of attendees. The first piece of the workshop will cover best practices and how organizations of all sizes are utilizing social media effectively. The second piece of the workshop will be customized to the goals and questions from the group.