- This event has passed.
Workshop: Video Marketing Strategies
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
How Video Can Make Your Marketing Efforts More Effective
Your customers – and your prospects – are looking for and consuming video at record levels that continue to grow each year. In fact, 45% of online users watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube video a week. Video consistently ranks as the one method most marketers would like to do more of. Why? Because it’s proven to work. Nearly two-thirds of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos.
In this free interactive workshop, we’ll discuss the key elements of planning, creating and using video to market your business, find new prospects, recruit employees and better serve your customers regardless of your budget.
- Get more attention, leads and sales using video
- Use video effectively with social media and your website
- Find & recruit better employees
To make the most of this workshop, you should come with:
- An understanding of how your business makes money
- Goals for the areas you want to grow
- The most frequent questions your business receives from customers and prospects alike
- The biggest marketing challenges your business faces
This is not a filming or production workshop. It’s a strategy level workshop discussing best practices for using video.
You’ll leave with a list of practical and actionable ways video can help your business.
Workshop will take place at:
Bangor Region Chamber of Commerce
2 Hammond St Suite One
Bangor, ME 04401
Refreshments will be provided.
Out of courtesy to others, please limit registrants to no more than two per company. Thank you.