Job Opening: Digital Specialist
Sutherland Weston is looking for a Digital Specialist to join our team. We are in need of someone pretty special. Is that you?
We are a small but busy marketing and PR firm seeking a dynamic Digital Specialist with experience developing, managing, and implementing organic and paid digital and social media campaigns across a variety of networks, including tracking and reporting results.
The ideal candidate is a proven and respected individual, driven, self-motivated and a team player with keen data analytic skills.
If you can hear it, read it, do it, share it, analyze it, tweak it, analyze it again, complete it, report it and present it all while debating crucial topics like greatest sequels, top burgers and best superheroes, then we may want to talk to you.
We work as an integrated team in a fast-paced environment. You’ll need to be able to hit the ground running.
As the Digital Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Digital and social campaign development and execution. This includes organic and paid digital campaigns and budgets across multiple platforms for Sutherland Weston and its clients. You will be responsible for collaborating with our Senior Account Managers and creative teams in developing, managing and integrating data-driven campaigns. Work will include integrating brand marketing and PR strategies, creating audience engagement, generating traffic to websites, and producing new leads and sales.
- Development and execution of custom content, including writing fresh content and curating relevant articles, images, videos, infographics and other highly compelling content that engage audiences based on campaign goals.
- Creating detailed measurement and analytic reports while continually finding ways to improve those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Staying ahead of the curve on new digital and social trends and consumer behaviors, integrating new digital and social platforms into our agency and client’s brand marketing mix.
- Training team members on digital and social marketing strategies and tactics.
- Communicating in a professional, unique social media “voice” for Sutherland Weston and each client; directly aligned with the thought leadership and content strategy goals for each organization.
- Implementing digital SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ SEO strategies.
- Participating in agency business development activities.
- Other duties as assigned, which is necessary in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Two to three years of experience developing, managing and implementing digital and social media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications or related field preferred but we are looking for the right candidate, regardless of formal education level.
- Must be flexible, with the ability to multitask, work under tight deadlines, and frequently adjust to changing priorities and timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including knowledge of AP news writing and editing.
- Outstanding commitment to customer service.
- Excels at developing and presenting integrated strategies and detailed budgets.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience meeting both client and agency objectives.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords platforms is a must, Google certification is a plus.
Send resume and cover letter to: Elizabeth Sutherland using the form below. Candidates invited for an interview will be asked to submit writing samples (plans, strategies, posts, etc). Sutherland Weston, Inc is an EEO Employer, offering excellent company benefits, including competitive salary, health insurance, paid time off and a retirement plan.