Job Opening: Graphic Designer
Sutherland Weston is looking for a graphic designer to join our team. We are in need of someone pretty special. Is that you?
If you can hear it, see it, do it, share it, revise it, share it again, revise it again, complete it, package it and transmit it all while debating crucial topics like greatest sequels, top burgers and best super heroes, then we may want to talk to you.
We are a small but busy marketing and PR firm seeking a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and help convert them into images, layouts, digital marketing pieces and a number of other designs.
We work as an integrated team in a fast-paced environment. You’ll need to be able to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work simultaneously on 5-10 projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media with a constant variety from simple to complex
- Have demonstrated experience in print design and layout as well as digital graphics
- Consult with account managers and other team members to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ needs and goals
- Be responsible for prioritizing tasks, deadlines and milestones through a combination of direct communication, production meetings and software
You also need to have
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- The ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
The ability to showcase any experience in photography or motion graphics would be a plus.
This is a full time, salaried position with benefits that will make your mom happy.
You’ll work hard. But you’ll enjoy coming to work each day. Because few things are better than working with smart, innovative, funny people. And at Sutherland Weston, we have that in our clients and our staff.
Think you might be worth talking to?
Send an email to info(at)sutherlandweston.com with the subject line “Graphic Designer Position”.
Be sure to include:
- Letter of interest
- Three professional references
- Any sample portfolio work you think helps showcase your best abilities