Mainebiz Small Business Forum – Additional Materials
Here is some additional information and suggested posts to expand upon the five topics I touched upon
First, thanks for checking out the video during the Mainebiz Small Business Forum. I hope you found something helpful in the tips I shared.
Second, because there’s only so much you can say in a short video, I’ve included some links to additional materials below.
Finally, I’d love to have you join our Facebook Marketing Group, The Practical Pitch. This is a community of folks in various industries sharing and supporting each other with marketing issues of all types.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to shoot them my way.
I’ll do my best to help.
Persuasive & Prepared – a practical way to organize and execute a marketing plan
- Suggested Post – Simple Tips For Using YouTube To Market Your Business
- Infographic – Persuasive & Prepared Outline
Telling your authentic story – how to use the uniqueness of you to your advantage
- Suggested Post – Marketing Tips For Artisan Businesses
- Suggested Post – Tips For Creating Video On The Go
Reverse engineering your expertise – you have a superpower and its right between your ears
- Suggested Post – Your Value Binder
- Suggested Post – Tips To Help Professional Services Win More Business
- Example – Answer To “How Much Does It Cost To Build A Website”
- Engineers – Some Additional Resources & Free Download For Digital Marketing
Developing messaging to get the right customers – an easy way to simplify your marketing messages
- Suggested Post – Our Ten Rules Of Simplified Marketing
- Suggested Post – Practical Tips To Making Technical Presentations More Effective
Using Social media – a simple formula to help you post with purpose
- Suggested Post – Social Media Lengths For Higher Engagement
- Suggested Post – Social Media Planning Tips (Community, Culture, Commerce)
- Suggested Post – Using LinkedIn: A Few Practical & Helpful Tips You Can Use Today
- Worksheet Download – Month By Monthly Content / Event Planner