October Strategy Sessions
- Each Wednesday from 9:30 – 10:30 there will be 2 strategy sessions.
- If we have problem or challenge to discuss, we have a session. If we don’t have a problem or challenge, we don’t have a session.
- These are primarily set up for client problem / challenges but be creative if you have something other than a client issue. Remember this is using company time so the problem does need to be professionally focused.
- There will be a form for problem/challenge submissions. These will be the topics we choose for each Wednesday.
- Forms are due in by close of business the Friday before.
- While we are looking to do “first come / first serve”, Elizabeth and I do reserve the right to supersede that if there are circumstances that we feel warrant it.
- Summaries of the planned sessions each week will be delivered to the team on Mondays so you ‘ll have a couple days to process before the session.
Each session will function as follows:
- a strict 30 minute time limit
- whoever’s challenge it is will have up to 5 minutes at the beginning to present whatever information, in whatever way they feel is necessary to set the tone for the session.
- we will then moderate a round of questions from participating team members
- followed the round of questions is a round of suggestions, thoughts and recommendations from participating team members
- any remaining time in the 30 min session will be free form
- there will be a moderator for each session