Problem Solving To Help Your Business Make More Money
We help businesses of all sizes develop answers to problems that impact their ability to grow.
Sometimes it’s what we know. Sometimes it’s who we know. Sometimes it’s admitting we don’t know at all – but we work like heck to find an answer.
We’re here to deliver a profitable mix of best practices and new ideas help you find new customers, encourage repeat business, and be prepared when the phone calls, emails, and visits are coming.
Most importantly, we provide businesses with:
- A proven record of getting work done promptly
- The skills, experience and infrastructure to manage complex projects
- The maturity to handle projects with minimal oversight once scope is defined
- Fresh ideas to help you solve recurring or unique business problems
- Depth and understanding of various industries to help shape and focus ideas
What type of problems do we solve most often? Glad you asked.
Sales & Leads
There’s an old sports saying that “winning fixes everything.” The same can be said for business – more sales fixes many problems. We help businesses with sales, leads and customer growth problems through strategy, planning, and focused execution.
We help deliver profitable answers to the following:
- How do I win more bids, pitches and RFP’s?
- How can I help my sales team manage leads better?
- How do I launch a new product, service, package?
- How do I get my customers to come back more often / buy more often?
- How can I charge more for my products, services, packages etc?
- How can I get my products into more wholesale and distribution accounts?
- My customers are getting older / how do I find younger customers?
The people, process and protocols used in your company can make a significant difference in retention, attraction and satisfaction of employees and customers. We help companies use technology to makes jobs easier, customers happier and sales teams more productive.
We help deliver sound advice to the following:
- How do I expand my business into a new market?
- How do I fend off competition moving into our market?
- How do I find the right kind of employees?
- How can I help my service team be more efficient?
- How do I create an organized marketing plan for my business?
- I don’t have enough time to manage it all – what should the priorities be?
- How can I automate some marketing efforts?
Website, Digital & Social Media
Just because you built it doesn’t mean it’s going to work. How do you navigate the options and do what’s best for your business? We use experience, best-practice and years of proven successes to help companies be both persuasive and prepared in the digital space.
We design effective answers to the following:
- How do I know if I’m getting enough / right kind of traffic to my website?
- What do I have to do to get more traffic, calls, leads, sales, etc?
- How do I get my website to rank high in Google?
- How do I get more Google reviews?
- What social media tools am I supposed to use / How often?
- How do I use video and digital marketing to find new customers?
- Are we spending too much on digital advertising for the returns we’re getting?
Press & Events
If a tree falls in the woods, will the story make the news? These days nothing happens without hustle, intent, and smarts. We use our connections, knowledge, and experience to help businesses shape their story and get the attention they’re seeking.
We help guide you with ideas to answer the following:
- How do I get the Governor, Senator, Congressman to attend my event?
- Why is my competitor in the news more than I am?
- How do I get a story/article written about my business?
- How do I get more people to my events?
- How do I make the most of a grand opening?
- how do I create an effective blog / I don’t want to write about?
- How do I get my news and events picked up by the media?