Website Search Engine Optimization Services
We are a Maine-based search engine optimization (SEO) company
Your website was designed with a purpose and focus on getting you more business, more leads, and more money.
Is it working? If not, do you know why?
Your website may not be getting found when your business’s profit phrases are typed into search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
A profit phrase is a group of words used to describe the products and services that make you money.
And if your website is not designed and maintained according to the changing standards of Google and other search engines, then you’re losing leads, you’re losing an opportunity, and you’re losing money.
Our search engine optimization (SEO) services are specifically designed to get your website found when your profit phrases are used online in the search engines that people use most.
OUR PRIMARY GOAL:
To get your website found – at or near the top of the search when your profit phrases are used online – and help you maintain and grow your website’s overall effectiveness.
OUR SEO AUDIT
- We start with an in-depth conversation to understand your business, your products and services, and the customers you serve.
- Then we analyze your site’s style – is it built in a search engine friendly manner (copy, alt tags, page titles, and meta tags currently being used.)
- We examine content to see where your key search competes.
- We conduct a full SEO audit report for your business.
Along with a complete analysis of your website’s current design, we also provide detailed reports on:
- Custom search phrases and behaviors for areas that matter most to your business
- Website architecture and content flow
- Link reports – where you are currently listed • Search engine visibility report – how search engine spiders are currently seeing your site
- Trending opportunities in search – what is being used that can benefit you.
IMPROVING SEARCH ENGINE RANKING
Once our exhaustive reporting and research are complete, our team works with you to design an SEO strategy to help you not only compete but succeed in your targeted areas. Depending on your needs and goals, we can shape our engagement to include any or all of the following services:
- Content review – fresh content is a key component of any SEO strategy. If you or your team like to write, we can review, edit, and optimize your regular content contributions to enhance SEO value and increased readability for the website visitors.
- Content creation – don’t have the time or interest to write regularly for your website? Our team can plan out an editorial schedule with you and regularly develop articles and blog content for your website.
- Developing videos – videos account for nearly 80% of the website content consumed daily around the world. Google recognizes this trend and puts ranking preferences on websites that embed video into their websites. Whether for sales, service, employment, demonstration, fundraising, or informational, videos help drive and keep valuable traffic to your website. Our team writes, films, and produces videos to help your website help your business.
- Social media posting – social media posting can help gain attention and traffic to your website. Our team can help develop a posting strategy and content plan to ensure your social media accounts are a valuable part of your marketing efforts.
- Link building – finding directories and resources to post your company information to improve your backlink performance.
- Managing local directories – if your business relies on a locally defined area for new customers, enhancing local SEO can help build visibility in your local market.
Free Keyword Rank Checker
Staying on top of your website’s health, performance, effectiveness, and overall value to your organization takes more than just keywords and content. It requires paying consistent attention to traffic patterns, visitor trends, page use, and other key data points.
To help you stay on top of the what, where, and why of your website traffic, we offer monthly analytics review, analysis, and recommendations.
Each month we’ll present you with:
- A snapshot of top traffic reporting metrics that matter most to your business goals
- How key indicators compare against expectations and to previous periods
- Recommendations for improvements and adjustments we feel may be necessary.
Can You Prove You Know What You’re Doing?
The simple answer is “YES.” We’d be happy to walk you through some specific client projects and show you first hand the results they realized.
Can You Guarantee Me A #1 Rating In Google?
The simple answer is “NO.” Please be wary of folks and firms promising guaranteed number one placement. What we can guarantee is a visible and verifiable rise in the phrases that matter most to you. We’ll show you where you stand now and how you’re rising in the rankings.
Can You Help My Business If You Didn’t Design My Site?
Absolutely. We will need access to make changes to your site, but regardless of where your site was designed, our S.E.O. service will help your site work harder, faster, and better for your business.